Your camp tuition is an all inclusive fee for all aspects of the week-long camp.
In the effort to support our mission of offering a transformative camp experience to any young person who wants to come, we have a tiered pay scale for the program costs that is supported by fundraising and grants. Participants choose the level of participation that fits best with their financial situation. Our goal is to turn no one away due to inability to pay.
- Scholarship: $100-$700 – Supported by annual fundraising and grants
- Tier 1: $750 – Covers a portion of the program expenses, supplemented by significant annual fundraising and grants
- Tier 2: $1100 – Covers a substantial portion of the cost of having a young person attend the camp
- Tier 3: $1300 – Covers the true cost of having a young person attend the camp
- Tier 4: $1550 – Covers the true cost of having a child attend the camp AND scholarships half the tuition for another participant in need
We are committed to accommodating all youth who wish to attend camp, regardless of ability to pay. Financial assistance is available. We can also help youth seek funds that can contribute towards their tuition. We encourage all participants to find creative ways to raise funds for their Power of Hope Camp experience. If you would like to discuss scholarship opportunities, please contact us.
- Online payment coming soon.
- Send a check made out to ‘Partners for Youth Empowerment‘ to: PYE Power of Hope, PO Box 316, Bolinas, CA 94924, USA.