What Adult Workshop Participants Are Saying
Adults who've attended our Creative Facilitation workshops come from all walks of life and all areas of work. Educators, counselors, facilitators, teaching artists and other adults have all benefited from our dynamic trainings. Here are comments from some of our past participants:
• I work with young adults, and found the activities done in this workshop to be a powerful tool for leading youth to confront both their internal selves and the complexities of the world.
• Amazing trainings. All the sites for our program should send their staff!
• I felt completely engaged in the entire workshop because there was such a great balance between talking, sharing, being creative, breaks, small groups, large group, inward reflective time to an outward expressive time.
• This is so meaningful and useful to so many educators and youth, and the facilitators are awesome!
• I am going to use many of the theater activities to help the youth I work with explore issues. This was an amazing, inspiring workshop, both for me personally and for the youth I will be working with.
• These programs are deep, fresh and powerful. Such simple techniques and such amazing results.
• I am going to try to incorporate everything I've learned into all my classes, staff and programs.
• Thank you so much for the work you do. This was the best use of my time and energy I've had in a really long time. ... and I can't wait to use and share with others for years to come!
• I work with a high school youth group and I plan to start the next year with a Power of Hope immersion day, using all the techniques and games I learned.
• I really appreciate the experiential model, so first we experience the subject matter through activity and then we debrief it to really be able to learn and integrate from all angles.
• I am so excited to go home and plan out how and when I can use these activities, especially at our summer camps! As people who are in service to others, it's so easy to empty ourselves. We need things like this to fill and renew us!
• I enjoyed all the interactive activities that allowed me to open up in front of a group of strangers. I will use activities learned to create a safe and creative environment for youth to express themselves. Everyone should attend a Power of Hope training!